I've just launched the new framework version of http://tcpdump101.com Here are lists of new features as well as things to come:
- Two themes: Light and Dark (default)
- Everything in one single page - No need to jump between different URLs
- All JS in one single file
- Complete UI redesign
- Keyboard shortcuts (found in the "Settings" bar)
- CSS overlays instead of new "popped" tabs for top bar links
- Minor fixes such as ICMP working for "fw monitor"
- A "highlight" button which will highlight the command so you can copy it right away
- Finishing the ASA capture options - There are quite a lot of them
- Modifying the "highlight" button to instead be an automatic "copy to copy buffer" button while still maintaining the "highlight" option for older browsers
- Stylizing more of the HTML objects with CSS to match themes instead of just being browser defaults
- Improving filter checking to avoid errors and bad PCap syntaxes
- Adding a "snoop" (Solaris) section... Maybe?
Happy Packet Hunting!