- You can add filters above and below other filters.
- New CSS.
- The top command bar is now sticky and will follow you when you scroll.
- There is a "back to top" button for when you do scroll down.
- Colour-coded boxes give you immediate feedback on your input. Green is good, yellow is suspect and red is invalid.
- Checkmarks, exclamation points and crosses also denote that status of your input.
- Some (but not all) filter validation is done.
- You can now click on the copy button on the right to copy or you can just click anywhere in the top command bar to copy the command.
- The rubbish bin has been moved to the right (with the copy button) so that you're always close to it when creating/editing your filters.
- A small icon will appear on the top-right corner of any filters you have negated (selected the "not" option).
I'm always looking for feedback so join me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Grave_Rose or on the sub-Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/tcpdump101 and let me know what you think.
Happy Packet Hunting!